Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Storage


We've been working on our "fun storage:" accumulating a wealth of healthy memories to enjoy in case the weather or our schedules prohibit such indulgences this fall. Kaith's school starts in less than 2 1/2 weeks - that feels so soon!
This week we met friends at a playground.
When I woke up that morning, it was pouring rain. I coaxed the children into personal prayers that morning, and they prayed that it would stop raining so we could go to the park. It did and we did. Trevor rode a two wheeler (with training wheels, of course) for the first time, borrowing one his friend had brought. I suppose that's another improbable possibility for Christmas. We already have helmets.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Sterling just keeps getting more and more photogenic (sp?).

Jeff Hamm said...

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad the rain stopped!

debbie said...

okay Stephanie....you'll help me with this high tech stuff.... wont you??? Love ya Aunt Debbie