Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag-I'm It

Thanks, Suzanne.

My Joys
1 Stargazing, looking at pretty pictures, etc.
2 Alone time
3 One-on-one time with Cory or kids

My Fears
1 Baseboard heater fire
2 Not getting a timely epidural during labor (dormant fear)
3 Giving birth all alone in a dirty bathroom (dormant fear)

Current Obsessions/Collections
1 Giving children enough intensive nurturing in the right things at the right time.
2 Succeding, or at least surviving, Kindergarten with Washington Virtual Academies
3 Succeding, or at least surviving, another semester toward my BFA in Traditional Illustration

Surprising Fact
1 I'm trying to read the Book of Mormon in French
2 I daydream about ironing my sheets and scenting them with lavender sachets
3 I actually do like my children

Tag
I'm afraid of guilting others into work, so I think I'll end here (okay, and I'm trying to save time).

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

BOM in French? Cool.

Stephanie said...

It would work better if I knew more words.

Mad Runner said...

If you get stuck on French words let me know. Connor is in his 6th year of it so he has some working knowledge of it.

I told Connor and he said "Cool!". Maybe it will inspire him to try it???

Stephanie said...

If he was born in France, six years would get him fluent. How much does he learn each year? I hope he doesn't make me jealous.