Friday, November 13, 2009

My New World

We're mostly settled into our new house. The boys have adjusted to their long public school days, and the internet is working. I shall now rejoin the land of blogging. This implies that we are very soon going to replace the missing battery charger for our camera. I've missed so many photographic opportunities.
I am wondering, with my world being so new and all, if I should start a new blog. It's partly the focus, I was thinking about being more education/nurturing child oriented, less personal, and partly the labels-I don't know how to clean them up once they're started. I have a barely used "art" label. I want it to be "arts and crafts." I know some families keep two or more blogs-one for friends, one for a target audience. I think that's what I'll do, although I wonder how regularly I can post on both.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

welcome back!! Go and get your camera working again, girl - we want to see the kids, your new house, etc...

Stephen said...

Don't worry about what you call the blog. I just want to see the blog and some pictures.

Stephanie said...

I wish battery charges weren't so expensive. Cory is pointing out that to buy a new charger is only a third the price of a camcorder that comes with a charger. Hmm. I've been thinking more about house decor and children's toys (Christmas/M.'s birthday).